My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of OVI/DUI, Domestic Violence, Assault and Battery and Drug Crime charges
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Michael Boske, Attorney at Law, I advocate for clients in OVI/DUI, Domestic Violence, Assault and Battery and Drug Crimes cases. Based in Canton, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Ohio. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Michael Boske, Attorney at Law has a thorough understanding of Ohio law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- OVI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Ohio, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Ohio, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously search through all of the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire a dedicated assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. Once this occurs, you no longer have to say that you were arrested or charged with a crime when applying for a job or a professional license. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Ohio, contact me today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Criminal Defense: Getting arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, hire a dedicated criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience defending people who face criminal charges.
- Vehicular Homicide: If you have been charged with causing someone’s death in a Ohio automobile collision, you need an experienced lawyer who can construct a comprehensive defense for you. I have the ability and determination to develop a detailed strategy for your vehicular homicide case.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
When you retain the services of Michael Boske, Attorney at Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Canton law firm today
Michael Boske, Attorney at Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My office is conveniently located in Canton. Call the firm at 330-455-6400 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.